At LessonUp, our daily driver is our mission. We want to help teachers to create the best and most engaging lessons possible, to keep their students involved. Our goal is to help out as much as 1 million teachers worldwide, and to improve education by doing so. For this, we've created our easy to use platform where teachers can make interactive, present-day classes to share with their students. Together, teachers and team LessonUp created thousands of lessons, video’s, images and assignments to work with. And the cool part: this can be used in-class or remote! An easy and fun way to teach - just like it should be.
The amount of users on the platform is growing - we’ve reached 200k users some time ago - and our growth continues. To reach our dream of over 1 million happy LessonUp users, we have quite some ambitious growth goals. And in this role you can have a big impact on achieving them.
The fun of working at LessonUp
In this role you will be a part of the complete sales cycle. You will collect qualified leads, have sales talk and demo's with smaller clients and will - of course! - seal the deal as well. You will learn all there is to know about the tool and how it can help teachers to teach in a better and more fun way. You will join in on fairs and events, spread the word online, call and email potential new (warm) leads and you will look for new sales options in the market. At the same time, you will be involved in our international goals. Ultimately, you will talk to teachers all over the world. This role is great when you are commercial, but also love to work for a company with a bigger purpose. You can learn the real deal when it comes to being a top notch sales manager, while enjoying the passion of purpose driven working.
- Multiple years of experience in a comparable role or another commercial field like recruitment;
- You have experience with working in a KPI driven environment;
- You are fluent Dutch and fluent in English - verbal and written - which makes you capable to sell in- and.outside of The Netherlands;
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone to tell everybody about the great benefits of LessonUp;
- You want to know everything about our product and love to sell things from a strong knowledge perspective. Quality is something we highly value;
- You are very creative when it comes to finding new qualified leads;
- You are a great stakeholder and love to work together with different teams within the company: optimising marketing campaigns for better lead qualification, providing our tech team with feedback coming from our users or working together to reach the team KPI's of your Sales team - people love working with you!
What we offer you
+ A great salary that first your experiences;
+ Your own personal development plan, guided by our People & Culture team.
+ Good gear to work with like a Macbook;
+ The freedom to choose your ideal workweek: 32,36 or 40 hours a week.
+ Retirement savings with Brand New Day.
+ The future opportunity to buy your own shares in the company.
+ A great (easy to reach) place to work and flexibility to work remote.
+ Endless growth opportunities - the team is still small, which means a lot is possible!
+ When in the office: a great lunch, free drinks & snacks.
+ Beach parties, roof terrace drinks, lots of "gezelligheid".
Want to meet our team? Learn more about our mission?
Please feel free to contact our Head of People Kelly via e-email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Whatsapp (+316 50 60 57 63).
P.s. this contact information is not for recruiters, we prefer to look for our colleagues with our own forces. :)
LessonUp is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.